Thursday

Blue Object behind the Moon

The following pieces of footage and pictures have been taken when a blue object was spotted directly behind the moon.

The photos and footage was at the time, filmed from my phone camera, hence the shaking, there is a green dot on the camera this is my phone and not an orb!

When viewed through binoculars it was as 3x bigger than the moon gave me shivers, the object  could only be seen when camera was low and set at an angle..

Another thing observed, when I got a good close up binocular view, I could see what looked like mountain ridges, illuminated Blue. Whatever it was it was witnessed from 23:00-03:00, 1st and 2nd of December 2012.

I have included some stills from the video footage, I thought it was strange, I have no other explanation other than it looked like an object, planet like..! I know weird..!

As we look at the following pictures you can see the blue dot, white on the other exposed picture, this is the light from the moon illuminating the "body" of whatever was behind it.


The object can be seen illuminated, depending how I positioned myself depended at how it was seen. 

The above picture you can see how the light from the moon is being stolen by the object behind, it was possible to see mountain ridge of sort on the object. Ignore the Green dot that was my camera.
















Photos below, taken in another exposure from my phone.



I also alternated camera angle to deter the light.

More photos taken with different exposures, see the light wrap the object.

 





















I was hoping the moon light could be captured stretching around the visible "body" a little better however the footage can be downloaded and scrutinised, I know what I saw it was no phenomenon what ever was being illuminated was clearly visible.

Wonder if this is the 10th Planet NASA was looking for, (planet X, Nibiru) ? I was left with the raised eyebrow moment when I thought about the date I witnessed this. 

Any comments are welcomed. 











No comments:

Post a Comment